Honda Sales Consultant
Honda Sales Consultant
Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in? Conicelli Autoplex is one of the largest & best selling automotive retailers across Pennsylvania. We are seeking qualified and flexible candidates to apply for our growing sales team. The Conicelli Family is committed to our employees. They are the very core of our business and have helped us to achieve our success over the past 35 years. It is extremely important for us to hire the best people and create a respectful and caring culture within our organization so each employee can achieve their goals. Join us! Please complete the application in it's entirety in order to be considered.RESPONSIBILITIES:REQUIREMENTS:BENEFITS:This role is for our Conshohocken - Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Hyundai.All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities,reviews, and analyses.
- Previous experience in a sales or customer facing role
- Auto experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
- 401K – With Employer Match
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverages
- 24 Hour Accident Plan